Sunday, October 4, 2009

A haiku a day keeps nothing away...

But lots of things keep me from a haiku a day :/


Between my keeping the sabbath and busy schedule the rest of the week, I've discovered I don't have the computer access or time to post a blog daily. However, I hope the ones I do put up cover for the missed days! I'll try to get one in whenever I can, but the title of this blog may have to be modified, that is, if I figure out how to do that... If anyone knows, talk to me! Thank you, and my sincerest apologies.


~Cameron


p.s. here's a picture. Took this myself, its a rain cloud. I thought it looked pretty strange!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Cameron...I wanted you to know I left a little award for you over at my page! C'mon down!
    :-)

    Oh, and if you go to customize at the top of your header, you can edit your text header changes there. E-mail me if you have problems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron ( I don't have your e-mail link so I'll leave you the message here!)

    It's the post I made on Monday, I tagged you with an award! I mentioned you and linked you to the page...so hopefully stop by the previous post I made, see what I said (all good, of course!) and maybe you'll get a little more traffic here to read your wonderful haikus...as often as you can manage them.
    :-)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading your haikus, they're awesome! Keep them coming, please. xD Of course, whenever you can.

    I actually got inspired and made a seperate blog just for my own writing. So thank you for that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey MadApple! thanks so much, I'm not sure how to get into contact with you but I'd love to talk :)
    And thanks Nancy, you're great :)

    ReplyDelete